January 30, 2012

Mixtape #19: Plastic Brains







NoBunny - "Live It Up"
Air Waves - "Radio"
Nallo - "Submarines"
Crystal Stilts - "Through The Floor"
The Equals - "Police On My Back"
La Sera - "Please Be My Third Eye"
Lower Dens - "Brains"
Cass McCombs - "Prima Donna"
Tiki Men - "First Love, First Tears" (Duane Eddy)
The Lovely Bad Things - "I Just Want You To Go Away"
The Soft Pack - "Grinding Halt" (The Cure)
Neo Boys - "Time Keeps Time"
Grass Widow - "Lulu's Lips"
Mikal Cronin - "You Gotta Have Someone"
The Happy Thoughts - "Indiana Girls"
Paul Kane - "My Fair Baby's Coming For Me"
Ganglians - "That's What I Want"
Dean & Britta - "Not A Young Man Anymore" (The Velvet Underground)
Laughing Man - "Mood and Dress"


Download:
Plastic Brains.zip
or
Stream on 8tracks

Mikal Cronin

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Really enjoying it. The soundtrack to my longing for summer. Many of the bands in here are amazing and deserve more coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mix tape and the order of songs seems to work as a cohesive piece of art, ya know? excellent. Also wanted to share this vid with you that I was involved with-- as it has a live performance by one of the bands featured- maybe you can post it up-- thanks man- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt5c2B9Qpws

    ReplyDelete
  3. god damn your mixtapes make me SO HAPPY

    ReplyDelete